Reduce Your Time to Reach Seniors and Other At-Risk Residents in an Emergency
Kidde's Senior Lock Box Program
- Can save your emergency responders valuable time. Your central dispatch can simply notify the responders that a lock box is in use.
- Provides an alternative to forced entry. If a lock box is used, responders may not have to damage the senior’s home.
- Provides peace of mind. Lock boxes are only accessible by authorized personnel in the event of an emergency, because only police/fire departments have keys that can open the lock boxes. Friends, family, and neighbors cannot use this system to access a home.
How the Program Works
The steps for a homeowner to participate are:
- Choose a participating lock box and add to the shopping cart
- Enter the discount code in shopping cart (see details below)
- Complete checkout - lock box will be built and shipped
- Install lock box. (Check with local fire/police dept. for installation requirements)
- Contact fire/police department to secure property keys inside the lock box.
The fire/police dept. emergency response personnel are the only ones that have access to the lock box.
Trust SupraSafe by Kidde Lock Boxes
- Kidde only provides keys to authorized departments.
- Emergency responders only open lock boxes if a resident cannot open the door themselves.
- Kidde supplies fire departments, real estate agents, and homeowners throughout North America.
Ordering your Lock Box:
Orders can be placed by email or by calling 984-983-0995.
When placing an order, have the following information available: name, company name, address, phone, email, and products. We accept payment via check or credit card. We also accept tax-exempt orders.