Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
About the Kidde Senior Lock Box Program
Reduce Your Time to Reach Seniors and Other At-Risk Residents in an Emergency
Kidde's Senior Lock Box Program
- Can save your emergency responders valuable time. Your central dispatch can simply notify the responders that a lock box is in use.
- Provides an alternative to forced entry. If a lock box is used, responders may not have to damage the senior’s home.
- Provides peace of mind. Lock boxes are only accessible by authorized personnel in the event of an emergency, because only police/fire departments have keys that can open the lock boxes. Friends, family, and neighbors cannot use this system to access a home.
How the Program Works
The steps for a homeowner to participate are:
- Choose a participating lock box and add to the shopping cart
- Enter the discount code in shopping cart (see details below)
- Complete checkout - lock box will be built and shipped
- Install lock box. (Check with local fire/police dept. for installation requirements)
- Contact fire/police department to secure property keys inside the lock box.
The fire/police dept. emergency response personnel are the only ones that have access to the lock box.
Trust SupraSafe by Kidde Lock Boxes
- Kidde only provides keys to authorized departments.
- Emergency responders only open lock boxes if a resident cannot open the door themselves.
- Kidde supplies fire departments, real estate agents, and homeowners throughout North America.